12/6/14

good to be back


Whew! Where do I begin? I think by acknowledging how incoherent I sound in my previous post. Well, what can I say? I tried. May Day 1 Day 1 pa akong nalalaman. Hahaha. Di pala tinuloy to Day 2 and so forth. Ahhhhhh it's so good to be back though, and, yes, I've got tons of stories to tell. For today though I feel light as air and my mind is still on vacation. Too bad because the number of unread work emails I've had in the past week is overwhelming, and my place is a mess. All my unpacked luggage are strewn all over the floor, and my sleeping pattern is fucked as hell. I wish I had one of those genies that would clean up all the mess and bring everything back to normal asap. But as I've said a million times over, I'm not complaining. Not at all. I like this kind of stress. I'm beyond grateful for having the opportunity and the means (byebye Savings. Hope to see you soon.) to travel to Europe. It's all good.


No comments:

Post a Comment